Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Dreams

Dreams. Do they really mean anything? Is this really a way of my subconscious mind telling me something? It's quite fascinating really. Even from biblical days, dreams were often interpreted and foretells the future. I've been having strange dreams lately. So I've done my research on Google and here's what I found.

Over the last few weeks, I've been having dreams of different celebrities from John Cena to The Rock and Edward Cullen. All of them include in engaging in some sexual scene. So according to dreammoods.com this is what it means: If you dream that you are having sex with a celebrity, then it indicates your drive to be successful. You are striving for recognition. This is SO true for me! Lately all my thoughts have been about success and wealth. I'm reading a book called, "The Secret" and it's inspired me in more ways then one to become a happier and better person. Anyway, my dream the other night was especially odd. I dreamed that I was a prison guard at a prison and there was a man who was freed because his time was up. So here's what it means: To see a prison guard in your dream, suggests that your belief and/or your way of thinking is restricting your own growth. Your fear of making mistakes is preventing you from experiencing life. This one, I have no idea what it's trying to tell me. But I guess I need to make some necessary changes to my life in order to enjoy life to the max. Another dream I had last week was I was riding in a school bus. This one meant: To see or ride a school bus in your dream, suggests that you are about to venture on an important life journey needed for your own personal growth. It's crazy how that all the dream interpretation I have kind of points to the same directions. But it's just got me more excited about life! I'm so certain that something big is coming my way and I can't wait. 


Always be positive :)

No comments:

Post a Comment