Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sunday beauty rituals

Happy Father's day to all you dad's out there!! Thank you for all your love and hard work. You guys totally rock.

I love my lazy Sundays. I just lay in bed and do almost nothing at all (at least when my daughter takes a nap). I'm usually always on the go. I always want to do something or always have to do something. So Sundays are the days I tell myself to stop and just relax. With a growing family we owe it to ourselves to have this day to just kick off our shoes and just stop for a minute.

It's become my weekly ritual to have my in home face peels on Sundays since it's just not that practical for me to do it on any other day. I use the in home peel from Ole Henrickson and also have a mask that I use from Boscia. I'm especially in love with the Boscia's face peel because you will see immediate results on your skins brightness. It's great to use between your monthly facial or a great alternative as well. It's well worth the money!

I'm a firm believer in beautiful skin, so I strive to keep my skin looking at it's best. My skin has the tendency of getting dull and looking lifeless, and using these once a week has definitely improved my skin's clarity and skin tone.I started using this about 8 months ago and my skin has just looked better and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment