Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Pregnancy at 15 weeks.

Sinus- you're kicking my butt right now. aghhhhhh!!

Why does it feel like I never get enough sleep? I literally dragged myself out of bed this morning after fighting with the alarm clock for 30 minutes. Not to mention, I slept for almost 10 hours. My body's aching, head hurting and the little fetus that I'm growing inside me has been moving since noon yesterday making it impossible for me to do anything comfortably. I know my husband is probably wondering why I'm wining so much. But I wonder, if men got pregnant would they wine as much as we do. I mean, carrying a baby for 9 months is no easy task. Your body goes through so many changes physically not to mention the emotional ones. I literally feel like this baby is pushing up against my rib bone to make room for herself and it's pretty painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment