Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Monthly OB appointment

What a hectic day at the office. Nearly two months of being gone can do some real damage.

Anyway, I'm getting closer to my second trimester screening. The first trimester screening was good, so we're hoping this one show's negative of all possible birth defects. I have my monthly doctor's appointment this Friday. I'm really hoping they do an ultrasound. My husband wants to know the real sex of the baby. haha. I tried to convince him that boy parts mature much faster then girls so if it was a boy, it would show already. But all I want is a healthy baby. Boy or girl, I'll be happy with what God gives me. I do also want to try the 4D ultrasound. I've heard that with those, you're able to see their faces clearly. I know with my daughter we did a 3D ultrasound and the images shown were very close to her actual face.

I feel my bumb getting a little bigger.. Or it just might be me. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment